Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The purpose of a Blog is???

I suppose the purpose of a Blog is to share what is going on in this brain of mine on a more consistent basis with a little more depth than what I can fit in a status update or a tweet.

This week is the the first week in June and I can feel the summer upon me already. With youth camps and mission trips I will officially spend more time away from my home than in it. I am excited to see what God has in store for me as well as my church and youth group. I am thankful for a wife that feels the call of God to be a support and a mother to our children so that I can pursue where He leads us.

Tomorrow night we will move into our new youth facility, I feel like God is really opening a door for us and I am anxious to see where He leads.

This week Ashtyn is spending sometime in KY with her cousins and mimi and papaw...just having 2 girls in the house almost seems lonely. Wow how life has changed for us...but I wouldn't want it any other way. Next week she starts Oak Hill Day camp...there is a post for another time but it is truly amazing the way life comes full circle.

My Final thought (on this extremely late night) is... life truly does go by too fast...It has forced me to am I doing enough with what God has blessed me with? Am I making a difference for Him?

J

No comments:

Post a Comment